Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 - 8.2 Beta 1 / Beta 2
This method applies only for:
- iPhone: 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5c or iPhone 4s
- iPad: Air/ Air 2, iPad 2/3/4
- iPad: mini/mini 2/mini 3
- iPod: touch 5g
1. PC running Windows
For the moment the TaiG method is available only for Windows operating system. If you have a Mac then you will need to create a virtual machine that runs on Windows.
2. Battery level at more than 70%
Notes: As a best practice, before proceeding to Jailbreak the device, please consider the following actions:
- Disable the Anti-virus/firewall protection – this will prevent the process from being interrupted.
- Create a back-up of your data – you can achieve this by using the iCloud or iTunes applications. By doing this, you will be able to restore all your personal information if something goes wrong.
Go to Settings and Passcode and disable the Passcode
2. Return to Settings, go to iCloud and select Find my iPhone.
Here, you will have to login to your iCloud account, disable the Find my iPhone option and then logout from your iCloud account.
3. Activate the Airplane mode from Settings
4. Download the latest version of TaiG software and extract the files into a folder.
You can download it from HERE.
5. Connect the iDevice to a computer or laptop with an USB cable
6. Right click on the TaiG.exe file extracted before and click on Run as administrator
7. Let TaiG software detect the device.
Unselect the 3K Assistant checkbox and leave selected ONLY the Cydia 1.1.16 checkbox.
8. Click on the “Start” button to start the Jailbreak process.
Your device will reboot itself after finishing the jailbreaking process. Then, you should find the Cydia icon on your Home screen.
9. From the device's menu, tap on the Cydia icon and wait until the prerequisites files are installed