How to change the playing rate
Sometimes, the voice recorded might be accelerated or you might hear some strange sounds when playing the files. There might be some Android bugs that interfere with the recording files.
If you are experiencing these issues, please follow these steps:
1. Go to this website Media converter from your PC/Laptop
2. Upload a file that is having the issue
3. Select .mp3 as the Output format
4. Select Extreme quality
5. Click on Convert button. This will convert the .mp4 file into .mp3.
6. Download the resulted file to your PC/Laptop
7. Download and install Sony Sound Forge on your PC/Laptop
8. Open the .mp3 file you have created using Media Converter with Sony Sound Forge and change the playing rate to 0.5.