Easy Phone Track | Android install
Easy Phone Track - Android version
If you have a phone with Android operating system and you want to install Easy Phone Track, please follow these simple steps:
1. Enter your phone’s menu and go to Settings. Select More Settings and go to Security. Here you have to go to Unknown sources and activate this option.
2. Open a browser on your phone and access our website or directly access the following address Android download. Download our application on the phone.
3. Open the downloaded file and install the application.
4. Start the application and create an account with an email address and a password. If you already have an account and you are adding another phone, you have to enter the same email address and password in order to have all logs from the tracked phones in the same account.
5. Enter a name for the tracked phone.
6. Once the process of registering is over, you could log in to your account on our website to check all the features and, after few hours, you can view all the logs
If you want to prevent the application from being uninstalled by unauthorized people, you can enable the Administrator Rights. This is an easy process. You just have to open the Dial Pad on your phone and type this code: #123456#. After pressing the Call button, you can select the option Request Administrator Rights. Tap on the Activate button and exit. Now the application can be uninstalled only with the set password.